Hello, my name is Toglefritz.
That’s not my real name obviously; my real name is Scott Hatfield, but on the Internet I use the nom de plume, Toglefritz. I like to make things and I like to share my work with others. I like to take big, complicated projects, and break them down into simple steps that anybody can understand.
About this site
I post tutorials, reviews, videos, instructional materials, and guides in several different places: Black Tie Aerial is a blog I write about multirotor aircraft; I post many tutorials on Instructables; and Servo Snail is a blog I write about robots. This site is a place for all my random, miscellaneous posts that don’t really fit into my other sites.
All the work on this site (http://toglefritz.com/) by Scott Hatfield is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. Please give attribution to “Scott Hatfield” and provide a link to http://toglefritz.com/.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.